Re: [LUG] Totally blind need help finding accessible Linux phone/tablet thanks very much.

Dear Trey,

What kind of accessibility features were you thinking of? I suspect that
this might come in the form of 'tap once to listen, tap twice to click'
- am I on the right track?

One of the benefits of a phone running GNU/Linux is that the operating
system can easily be emulated on a desktop PC. Therefore, if you can
give me some idea of the sort of features that you would like I can give
Phosh and Plasma Mobile (both of which run on the PinePhone) a try
virtually and report back on their status.

Best wishes, Sebastian
Freenode: 'seabass'