Re: [LUG] Totally blind need help finding accessible Linux phone/tablet thanks very much.

Hi Trey,

happy to help out if I can.

I would be interested in something mobile to run Kali Linux or similar.

There is big overlap with Ubuntu Touch in supported hardware for Kali on
mobile. Although I suspect the overlap is just down to chipset support in the
kernel or similar.

I was planning on something dirt cheap initially, like a secondhand Nexus
phone. Expect I'd have to replace battery to get any useful life, but might be
an opportunity to try out some mobile distros and see if it is viable option
before splashing out more money.

Were there specific applications you were interested in? I'm guessing playing
music as a minimum.

 Simon