Re: [LUG] Plymouth meeting, Saturday 26th February

On 24/02/2022 18:20, Andy Wills wrote:
Yup, planning to be there this time ... and not forget like I did last time :-(

Alas I was genuinely hoping and planning to make it down this month, but thwarted comprehensively by the car failing it's MOT on Tuesday. If anyone is heading down from the Okehampton-type area, ping me off-list and I'll throw you a free coffee or similar for a lift.
Pity they haven't rebuilt that railway line from Tavistock to Bere Alston, then I could catch the rail-link bus from Okey to Tavy, train into Plymouth. Integrated transport eh!? novel !!

Otherwise, all being well, I shall be mobile again before March's meeting hits, and shall look forward to some catching up then.

Bit bummed about this, but tis what it is .. !
Best regards,

Michael / veremitz.
PS. was it that meowski fella who was talkin about unpicking Android phones a few threads ago? Once I've got my electronics bench up I need to detach the battery on my Nexus 6P and connect something to the debug interface and see if I can probe it at all ...