Re: [LUG] Ubuntu

On 31/07/2021 19:02, Grant Phillips-Sewell wrote:
> Or... ask questions and learn.

The wise *ask questions*, sit, listen, think, *then apply*

I was taught "always give time to those who ask, they will become wise,
they who do not ask remain ignorant and are unteachable" (Former prof
who berated me for asking too many questions then took me aside to say
this!)

We all learn from this forum, and I am very grateful to those who ask,
which allows me to silently learn.

Thanks to all contributors
--
Regards