Re: [LUG] LUG Plymouth

I have put that hush coffee has closed and suggested people keep an eye
on the list for the new venue    It does say that we strongly suggest
people check on the list anyway.

I can always add a blog post for the July meeting and then another for
the August meeting,

If i then login to twitter and copy the link over then it should inform
any twitter followers too.

Paul