Re: [LUG] Touch Book

2009/10/9 Dan Lewis <danlewis.ltd@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Found this line on the website rather interesting "The world's first netbook
> with a detachable keyboard." as wasnt there a netbook by elonex that had the
> same concept and was to sell for like 100 pounds? I know it didnt ship on
> time and i suppose Al is poking fun at this fact :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elonex_ONE

"The ONE has been described by Elonex as the cheapest laptop in the UK
and will retail for £99 in the UK. Its official unveiling took place
on 28 February 2008 at The Education Show at the NEC in Birmingham[3]
and a shipping date of June 2008 was announced"

Cheers,
Al.