Re: [LUG] absolutely no PDF ever ever never ever again!

Clare Shepherd wrote:
> On 29 Nov 2007, at 16:14, Tom Potts wrote:
>
>> http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/11/29/adobe-bung-
>> ads-pdfs
>> Tom te tom te tom
>>

>> --
>

> My feelings exactly. I hate the slowness of PDFs anyway, ad ads
> (ooops) and they really would turn me further into a grumpy old woman.

As pointed out last time someone raised an article about Adobe's PDF
reader having a major security hole: Surely this is a reason not to use
Adobe's reader (which no-one in their right mind would use anyway),
rather than not using PDF's full stop? I cannot see any way in which
they can get ad's into PDF's I make.