Re: [LUG] Lostwithiel Meeting

Hey,

Just wanted to post quickly and say thanks once again to Richard for
putting it all together last night! Hope you all got the fileserver
running in the end after I left.

Also, Neil and a few others told me last night that Theo (?) would be
the person to ask about Asterisk and although I posted about this before
I didn't get very far and wondered if I gave better details about what I
needed to do he would be able to guide me through it? Or point me in the
direction of some good resources!

Cheers,

Jon