Re: [LUG] CMS Hosting

Hi Jon,

If you really dont want the hassle, then diyhost use fantastico to
install content management (amongst a lot of other) systems.  Theres a
ton of ready to use stuff there, just a couple of clicks away.

It wont help on price though, they charge 100+vat per year, more than
double what you're looking for - maybe someone else knows of a cheaper
service?

I dont rate the speed very well though, they do seem to get pretty
sluggish at certain times of day.

Maybe someone else knows of a similar service?

Tel.