Re: [LUG] OT: Was:today's meets and some observations etc.

On Monday 27 September 2004 23:00, Sadie Brinham wrote:

Got my minimal XP dressed up to the nines via windows blinds.It looks
acceptable-wallpapered with Tux ...

SuSE's 9.1 KDE default desktop has a nice little VDU icon with Tux propped
against it, labelled "My Computer".  Being cynical - it made me smile.  On
Windows PC's I always re-label it as "Gubbins" as I hate all this M$ "My
this" and "My that".

--
David Bell
Hatherleigh, Devon