Re: [LUG] RE: NVIDIA driver installation after kernel update

Thanks Lee but I have too much to lose on my system
at the moment to risk modifying it and I always go for a
SuSE distro greater than x.0. They're usually more
stable, bug free etc.

I'll take on board your reports of Sax2's quirks and
try again tomorrow.

Keith