Re: [LUG] New member

On Fri, 26 Jul 2002 08:35:08 +0100
Steve Marvell <steve@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 25, 2002 at 06:14:20PM +0100, Neil Winchurst wrote:

I have just joined this list. At the moment I live in Bristol but we
are planning to move to Holsworthy

I'm in HArtland, that puts us quite close, compared to the
others. Where you gonna be working?

I'll check out Hartland on the map. I will not be working anywhere as I
am retired.

I have used computers for longer than I care to remember and about
two years ago I moved to Linux. I use Mandrake version 8.2.

We'll soon have you Debianed up then :)

I don't think so, I have used Mandrake since version 7.0 and see no
reason to change. I have tried other distros as well but I am happy now
as I am.

I would be glad of any suggestions about what ISP to use.

I use demon, but then I always have. It works for me, but seems a
little expensive for some.

Steve

Thanks for the suggestion, I will check it out.