Re: [LUG] bored

Well, tshirts come into it too, especially the freedom to monopolise^H^H^H^H^H^H^H innovate tshirts here: http://www.idpartnersonline.com/fin/

> >From a Bristol connection, I have acquired a handful of 'Tux' PC
> badges (they go in the square hole that usually has an 'Intel Inside'
> sticker in it).

They re cute, I have a tux with poweed by linux on it. need to start a collection for brainy (my thinkpad) now, get some debian bumper stickers or something about 2" square

> Having tarted up my two machines and Mrs. Browning's laptop, the
> leftovers are up for grabs.  I've got about fifteen of them, anyone
> can email me if they want one.

I'm cool, thanks :)
> --

Paul Weaver
p.j.weaver@xxxxxxxx
Manston Road, Exeter

"The best way to accelerate a windows box is at 9.8 meters per second square."