[LUG]Re: Plymouth LUG, June 2024

Dear all,

Sorry, not for me either. :\ The Plymouth LUG meet is just a little too early in the day and the distance just a bit too far from Ilfracombe to make it a day trip for me. I sometimes wonder about tying the LUG meet in with my occasional trips to the continent by catching a boat from Millbay; sadly, with cabins starting at three-figure(!) sums, it never seems to make sense.

Is there any interest in a different LUG meet in, say, Exeter, Crediton or even Barnstaple? At some point later in the summer perhaps? That would put it squarely in day trip territory for me!

Best wishes,

Sebastian