Re: [LUG] Windows 8 adoption

Hi

On 1 Jan 2013, at 22:37, bad apple wrote:

> It's entirely up to you of course, but between an impartial sysadmin and
> a bunch of rabid cockheads with Apple tattoos on their faces

I raised the link simply to inform that there are other opinions other than your
own. To call someone with an opposing opinion a cockhead seems to suggest a superior
than thou attitude. Certainly reading your other emails you seem so opinionated I'm
surprised you are on the list.
---
Kind regards

Richard Brown