Re: [LUG] Which photo-printer (inkjet)

On 19/04/10 12:40, Simon Williams wrote:
On 17/04/10 11:10, Adrian Midgley (Gmail) wrote:
I send most pictures for printing elsewhere, and I have a colour laser
for rough stuff, but I want a printer for an occasional high quality
print.

Eh? I always thought lasers were much better quality than inkjets. Am I
wrong or is your laser printer old/cheap?

I was thinking of getting a laser printer soon.

I have a colour laser printer and although for text and graphics it is nice and crisp, for photos it just can't compare with my old Epson Stylus Photo R200 which offered photo quality prints.

Rob