[LUG] missing mouse pointer Fedora 9

Hi all

I have loaded Fedora Core 9 on a x64 pc with Nvidia  on board graphics

 The system on most boots loses the mouse pointer before logging in

If I press Ctrl it shows me where the pointer should be and the mouse
functions as it should but with no pointer!

there is nothing in the Xorg.conf re mouse and system-config-mouse
doesn't have any pointer settings.

Any ideas?

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386