[LUG] [Webform.Response@Freeserve.com: Re: Individual question (KMM1904196V32841L0KM)]

This might be of interest to Freeswerve Anytime users. The number they
initially provided was almost always engaged. :/

----- Forwarded message from Webform Response <Webform.Response@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 18:54:11 +0000
To: fq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Individual question  (KMM1904196V32841L0KM)
From: Webform Response <Webform.Response@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your email

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing connection difficulties
on our Anytime service.  Please try using the below alternative numbers:

08089977001
08089916001
08089933006

16164208452402602  (Freephone number provided 161642 prefix is included)

Help regarding this matter can be found at the URL below:

https://www.freeserve.com/membercentre/youraccount/anytime/

Incidentally 1470 is a prefix used for people who are ex-directory.

If you have any further queries then please do not hesitate to get in
contact with us again.

Kind Regards

Neil
Freeserve Customer Support

Customer Helpline:  0845 3307124
This is a pre-recorded line offering advice on connecting to Freeserve,
using email, plus updates on the status of the Freeserve Network. Calls
to this line are charged at local rates, and lines are open 24 hours a
day, seven days a week.

Customer Support: 0870 8720099 (calls charged at National rate)
PC Technical support: 0906 2517517  (calls charged at 50p per minute)
Mac Technical support: 0906 7234000 (calls charged at 50p per minute)

"Getting what you want out of the Internet can now be up to 10 times
faster! Freeserve Broadband is now ?27.99 a month and if you apply
before the end of December 2002 connection (worth ?65.00) is Free!"

Original Message Follows:
------------------------
[ Attachment 1.2	Type: text/plain]
AUTOREPLY:	FreeQuestion
EMAIL:	fq@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FREEQUESTION:	The number supplied for Anytime switcher, for my number is
: 01208821785 is:
147008089916001

Which :
a) has a strange prefix 147??
b) and looks a lot like the number I am currently using, which tends be
ENGAGED at 80% of the times I want go online !!

Btw, this form box is VERY small, a usability bug.
QUESTION:	Individual question
USERS_BROWSER:	unknown
USERS_EMAILCLIENT:	notselected
USERS_PLATFORM:	X11; U; Linux i686; en-US
WHOTO:	form0011

[ End of Attachment 1.2 ]

----- End forwarded message -----

--